Bangladesh: Andrew Tilke, CEO of HSBC Bangladesh
HSBC has been in Bangladesh since 1996 and today has 13 branches in four cities, serviced by a staff of over 900. Andrew Tilke, CEO, discusses how the bank leverages its expertise and international interconnectivity to help Bangladesh meet its development goals while growing business opportunities for its customers.
We have a direct role to play in helping to arrange financing to improve the infrastructure and power infrastructure of the country. Equally we see we have a role to play in being an on-the-ground expert if you want to understand Bangladesh. We spend a lot of time actually conference with people who say, “I’m coming to Bangladesh, can I come and see you?”
- Related Articles
- Bangladesh News
- BANGLADESH: Pahela Baishakh celebrated more visibly after independence
- BANGLADESH: HSBC, a trusted familiar face and name
- BANGLADESH: PM seeks Brunei’s investment in Bangladesh
- BANGLADESH: The Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA)
- BANGLADESH: Moody's Bangladesh rating outlook stable with risks
- BANGLADESH: Microfinance institutions' (MFIs) s' funding capability increases remarkably
- Trending Articles
- INDIA: EXIM-Bank-of-India.jpg
- KOSOVO: Kosovo is facing an energy crisis
- UNITED STATES: Baltia Air Lines (BLTA) announced today that its Boeing 747 has met the FAA aircraft conformity requirements.
- JORDAN: E-trade: Turkey's food company buys stake of Jordanian firm
- AZERBAIJAN: Azerbaijan use of ICT in public government.
- MONTENEGRO: Montenegro published its draft budget bill for 2015
- BANKING / INVESTMENT: EXIM-Bank-of-India.jpg
- ENERGY: Kosovo is facing an energy crisis
- TRANSPORTATION: Baltia Air Lines (BLTA) announced today that its Boeing 747 has met the FAA aircraft conformity requirements.
- RETAIL: E-trade: Turkey's food company buys stake of Jordanian firm
- COMMUNICATION / ICT: Azerbaijan use of ICT in public government.
- STOCK MARKET / FINANCE: Montenegro published its draft budget bill for 2015