Indonesia: France interested in investing in West Java Indonesia
French Ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuze met with West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan in Bandung on Wednesday to discuss government-to-government partnerships in a number of sectors.
Governor Ahmad said the ambassador presented several proposals, such as for railway and monorail projects.
“She is as well interested in a geothermal project," Ahmad told the press next the bilateral conference at the Gedung Sate building, as quoted by kompas.com.
“We really support partnerships with France and are ready [to carry out the projects]."
He, however, said that the two parties had from presently on to discuss details of projects, such as commencement dates.
He said they would discuss the matter further at separate meetings in the near next to decide the focus of the partnerships and the projects.
- Related Articles
- Indonesia News
- INDONESIA: Indonesia to boost financial inclusion through national strategy
- INDONESIA: Algeria aims to consolidate its position in industry
- INDONESIA: Sharia banks struggling to grow
- INDONESIA: Indonesia’s anti-LGBT panic
- INDONESIA: Indonesia Eases Foreign Ownership in "Big-Bang" Liberalisation
- INDONESIA: Empowering Young Women Through Farming in East Nusa Tenggara
- Trending Articles
- SINGAPORE: Uber Rival Grab Partners With Driverless Car Firm in Singapore
- BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA: Bosnian Serbs Rush to Finalise Disputed Referendum
- SINGAPORE: Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Flags Doubt on Continuing as a Going Concern
- MYANMAR: Suu Kyi’s challenge is to share, not wield power
- TURKMENISTAN: ADB supporting diversification of Turkmen economy
- SIERRA LEONE: Liberia: Agribusiness Expo to Highlight 5-Year Fed Activity
- COMPANY: Uber Rival Grab Partners With Driverless Car Firm in Singapore
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT: Bosnian Serbs Rush to Finalise Disputed Referendum
- TRANSPORTATION: Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Flags Doubt on Continuing as a Going Concern
- GOVERNMENT: Suu Kyi’s challenge is to share, not wield power
- ECONOMY: ADB supporting diversification of Turkmen economy
- AGRICULTURE: Liberia: Agribusiness Expo to Highlight 5-Year Fed Activity