Indonesia: France interested in investing in West Java Indonesia
French Ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuze met with West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan in Bandung on Wednesday to discuss government-to-government partnerships in a number of sectors.
Governor Ahmad said the ambassador presented several proposals, such as for railway and monorail projects.
“She is as well interested in a geothermal project," Ahmad told the press next the bilateral conference at the Gedung Sate building, as quoted by kompas.com.
“We really support partnerships with France and are ready [to carry out the projects]."
He, however, said that the two parties had from presently on to discuss details of projects, such as commencement dates.
He said they would discuss the matter further at separate meetings in the near next to decide the focus of the partnerships and the projects.
- Related Articles
- Indonesia News
- INDONESIA: Indonesia Eases Foreign Ownership in "Big-Bang" Liberalisation
- INDONESIA: Empowering Young Women Through Farming in East Nusa Tenggara
- INDONESIA: Govt, Private Sector in Pilot Project for Fire Prevention Procedures
- AZERBAIJAN: Azerbaijan to become export gateway for Indonesian products to European market
- INDONESIA: Indonesia Central Bank Cuts Interest Rate For Second Month
- INDONESIA: E-commerce expansion primed for Indonesian market
- Trending Articles
- EAST TIMOR: East Timor’s Finance
- AMERICAS: Caribbean students to benefit from Rihanna’s new scholarship programme
- AZERBAIJAN: Turkish PM to visit Baku
- KAZAKHSTAN: No decision yet on financing production increase at Tengiz oilfield
- SINGAPORE: Singapore Orders BSI Bank Unit Shut as 1MDB Probe Widens
- CôTE D'IVOIRE: Serge Doh, Athletics to the business
- STOCK MARKET / FINANCE: East Timor’s Finance
- EDUCATION: Caribbean students to benefit from Rihanna’s new scholarship programme
- BUSINESS / TRADE: Turkish PM to visit Baku
- PETROLEUM / MINING : No decision yet on financing production increase at Tengiz oilfield
- BANKING / INVESTMENT: Singapore Orders BSI Bank Unit Shut as 1MDB Probe Widens
- BUSINESS / TRADE: Serge Doh, Athletics to the business