Indonesia: France interested in investing in West Java Indonesia
French Ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuze met with West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan in Bandung on Wednesday to discuss government-to-government partnerships in a number of sectors.
Governor Ahmad said the ambassador presented several proposals, such as for railway and monorail projects.
“She is as well interested in a geothermal project," Ahmad told the press next the bilateral conference at the Gedung Sate building, as quoted by kompas.com.
“We really support partnerships with France and are ready [to carry out the projects]."
He, however, said that the two parties had from presently on to discuss details of projects, such as commencement dates.
He said they would discuss the matter further at separate meetings in the near next to decide the focus of the partnerships and the projects.
- Related Articles
- Indonesia News
- INDONESIA: Singapore stands ready to support Indonesia's haze mitigation efforts
- BRUNEI : The AEC regime would integrate all ten country members of Southeast Asian politics and economy
- INDONESIA: Indonesia launches second stimulus package to attract investment
- CHINA: Chinese car to be produced in Indonesia
- INDONESIA: Govt delays plan to raise coal royalties amid plunging price
- AZERBAIJAN: President Aliyev receives Indonesian energy minister
- Trending Articles
- NIGERIA: Buhari - 100 Days of Milestones, Knocks, Praises, Nigeria
- AZERBAIJAN: Azerbaijan reveals budget forecasts for 2016
- IRAN: US Microsoft enters Iranian market
- MOROCCO: Will Morocco Give up the EU and Turn into Its African Roots?
- EGYPT: Egyptian Sisi Imposes New Tax On Airline Tickets
- BENIN: UN Health Agency Warns Ebola Outbreak in West Africa Has 'A Very Nasty Sting in Its Tail'
- GOVERNMENT: Buhari - 100 Days of Milestones, Knocks, Praises, Nigeria
- STOCK MARKET / FINANCE: Azerbaijan reveals budget forecasts for 2016
- COMPANY: US Microsoft enters Iranian market
- ECONOMY: Will Morocco Give up the EU and Turn into Its African Roots?
- TRANSPORTATION: Egyptian Sisi Imposes New Tax On Airline Tickets
- HEALTH: UN Health Agency Warns Ebola Outbreak in West Africa Has 'A Very Nasty Sting in Its Tail'