Indonesia: France interested in investing in West Java Indonesia
French Ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuze met with West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan in Bandung on Wednesday to discuss government-to-government partnerships in a number of sectors.
Governor Ahmad said the ambassador presented several proposals, such as for railway and monorail projects.
“She is as well interested in a geothermal project," Ahmad told the press next the bilateral conference at the Gedung Sate building, as quoted by kompas.com.
“We really support partnerships with France and are ready [to carry out the projects]."
He, however, said that the two parties had from presently on to discuss details of projects, such as commencement dates.
He said they would discuss the matter further at separate meetings in the near next to decide the focus of the partnerships and the projects.
- Related Articles
- Indonesia News
- INDONESIA: Indonesia Ensuring Quality Over Quantity in Higher Education
- INDONESIA: Private Education in Indonesia – International Schools on the Rise
- INDONESIA: Indonesia's Transforming Economy: Business Education in High Demand
- INDONESIA: Overview of the Manufacturing Sector in Indonesia
- INDONESIA: Overview of the Food & Beverage Sector in Indonesia
- INDONESIA: Teatime in Indonesia
- Trending Articles
- BRUNEI : Changes in Brunei Darussalam's telecoms market
- EGYPT: Egypt looks to success after investment conference
- CYPRUS: Cyprus signed an energy deal with Egypt
- CôTE D'IVOIRE: Côte D’Ivoire powers ahead with energy restructuring
- MOROCCO: Morocco issues initial 4G licences
- ETHIOPIA: President Kagame delivering opening remarks at the African Union-Economic Commission for Africa Conference of Ministers
- COMMUNICATION / ICT: Changes in Brunei Darussalam's telecoms market
- BANKING / INVESTMENT: Egypt looks to success after investment conference
- PETROLEUM / MINING : Cyprus signed an energy deal with Egypt
- ENERGY: Côte D’Ivoire powers ahead with energy restructuring
- COMMUNICATION / ICT: Morocco issues initial 4G licences
- EVENT: President Kagame delivering opening remarks at the African Union-Economic Commission for Africa Conference of Ministers