Indonesia: France interested in investing in West Java Indonesia
French Ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuze met with West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan in Bandung on Wednesday to discuss government-to-government partnerships in a number of sectors.
Governor Ahmad said the ambassador presented several proposals, such as for railway and monorail projects.
“She is as well interested in a geothermal project," Ahmad told the press next the bilateral conference at the Gedung Sate building, as quoted by kompas.com.
“We really support partnerships with France and are ready [to carry out the projects]."
He, however, said that the two parties had from presently on to discuss details of projects, such as commencement dates.
He said they would discuss the matter further at separate meetings in the near next to decide the focus of the partnerships and the projects.
- Related Articles
- Indonesia News
- AFGHANISTAN: Higher earning Why a university degree is worth more in some countries than others
- INDONESIA: Lessons for Myanmar in Indonesian politics
- INDONESIA: Indonesia to boost financial inclusion through national strategy
- INDONESIA: Algeria aims to consolidate its position in industry
- INDONESIA: Sharia banks struggling to grow
- INDONESIA: Indonesia’s anti-LGBT panic
- Trending Articles
- CHINA: São Tomé and Príncipe should eventually become a member of Forum Macau
- EUROPEAN UNION: European Union supports agriculture in São Tomé and Príncipe
- NETHERLAND: Mozambican company starts exporting macadamia nuts
- CHINA: Chinese bank grants loan to Angola for construction of Soyo power plant
- CHINA: Macau receives 30 million visitors in 2016
- ANGOLA: Angola: Cinfotec to Train Over 3000 Citizens in 2017
- EVENT: São Tomé and Príncipe should eventually become a member of Forum Macau
- AGRICULTURE: European Union supports agriculture in São Tomé and Príncipe
- INDUSTRY: Mozambican company starts exporting macadamia nuts
- CONSTRUCTION / INFRASTRUCTURE: Chinese bank grants loan to Angola for construction of Soyo power plant
- TOURISM: Macau receives 30 million visitors in 2016
- INDUSTRY: Angola: Cinfotec to Train Over 3000 Citizens in 2017