Indonesia: France interested in investing in West Java Indonesia
French Ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuze met with West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan in Bandung on Wednesday to discuss government-to-government partnerships in a number of sectors.
Governor Ahmad said the ambassador presented several proposals, such as for railway and monorail projects.
“She is as well interested in a geothermal project," Ahmad told the press next the bilateral conference at the Gedung Sate building, as quoted by kompas.com.
“We really support partnerships with France and are ready [to carry out the projects]."
He, however, said that the two parties had from presently on to discuss details of projects, such as commencement dates.
He said they would discuss the matter further at separate meetings in the near next to decide the focus of the partnerships and the projects.
- Related Articles
- Indonesia News
- AZERBAIJAN: President Aliyev receives Indonesian energy minister
- INDONESIA: RI, Singapore to improve maritime cooperation
- INDONESIA: Australian foreign aid cuts would hit Indonesia deepest
- INDONESIA: Vice President Jusuf Kalla left for London on Tuesday night to meet with the deputy prime minister
- INDONESIA: Indonesia Ensuring Quality Over Quantity in Higher Education
- INDONESIA: Private Education in Indonesia – International Schools on the Rise
- Trending Articles
- ZIMBABWE: Zimbabwe: Zambezi Magic Channel Launched
- AFRICA: What Can Be Done to Make Sure That Wind Energy and Africa's Vultures Co-Exist
- SAUDI ARABIA: Saudi Star to restart rice project on disputed Anuak land in Ethiopia
- UNITED STATES: U.S. Retail Sales Fails Expectations In August
- TUNISIA: Tunisia government wants Monastir airport to remain open
- MOZAMBIQUE: Natural gas from Mozambique will supply the Japanese market
- COMMUNICATION / ICT: Zimbabwe: Zambezi Magic Channel Launched
- ENVIRONMENT: What Can Be Done to Make Sure That Wind Energy and Africa's Vultures Co-Exist
- AGRICULTURE: Saudi Star to restart rice project on disputed Anuak land in Ethiopia
- ECONOMY: U.S. Retail Sales Fails Expectations In August
- TRANSPORTATION: Tunisia government wants Monastir airport to remain open
- PETROLEUM / MINING : Natural gas from Mozambique will supply the Japanese market