Indonesia: France interested in investing in West Java Indonesia
French Ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuze met with West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan in Bandung on Wednesday to discuss government-to-government partnerships in a number of sectors.
Governor Ahmad said the ambassador presented several proposals, such as for railway and monorail projects.
“She is as well interested in a geothermal project," Ahmad told the press next the bilateral conference at the Gedung Sate building, as quoted by kompas.com.
“We really support partnerships with France and are ready [to carry out the projects]."
He, however, said that the two parties had from presently on to discuss details of projects, such as commencement dates.
He said they would discuss the matter further at separate meetings in the near next to decide the focus of the partnerships and the projects.
- Related Articles
- Indonesia News
- INDONESIA: RI, Singapore to improve maritime cooperation
- INDONESIA: Australian foreign aid cuts would hit Indonesia deepest
- INDONESIA: Vice President Jusuf Kalla left for London on Tuesday night to meet with the deputy prime minister
- INDONESIA: Indonesia Ensuring Quality Over Quantity in Higher Education
- INDONESIA: Private Education in Indonesia – International Schools on the Rise
- INDONESIA: Indonesia's Transforming Economy: Business Education in High Demand
- Trending Articles
- KAZAKHSTAN: Baku discusses CIS, Baltic bond markets
- ISRAEL: Israel antitrust commissioner resigns on natural gas policy
- ANGOLA: Angola's airline Aviation upgraded to first class
- ISRAEL: Bank of Israel leaves Benchmark rate at record low 0.1%
- CONGO BRAZZAVILLE: Aviation in the Congo 20 years carrying Congo through the clouds
- TURKMENISTAN: Turkmenistan reveals plans on gas output
- BANKING / INVESTMENT: Baku discusses CIS, Baltic bond markets
- PETROLEUM / MINING : Israel antitrust commissioner resigns on natural gas policy
- TRANSPORTATION: Angola's airline Aviation upgraded to first class
- BANKING / INVESTMENT: Bank of Israel leaves Benchmark rate at record low 0.1%
- TRANSPORTATION: Aviation in the Congo 20 years carrying Congo through the clouds
- PETROLEUM / MINING : Turkmenistan reveals plans on gas output