Indonesia: France interested in investing in West Java Indonesia
French Ambassador to Indonesia Corinne Breuze met with West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan in Bandung on Wednesday to discuss government-to-government partnerships in a number of sectors.
Governor Ahmad said the ambassador presented several proposals, such as for railway and monorail projects.
“She is as well interested in a geothermal project," Ahmad told the press next the bilateral conference at the Gedung Sate building, as quoted by kompas.com.
“We really support partnerships with France and are ready [to carry out the projects]."
He, however, said that the two parties had from presently on to discuss details of projects, such as commencement dates.
He said they would discuss the matter further at separate meetings in the near next to decide the focus of the partnerships and the projects.
- Related Articles
- Indonesia News
- INDONESIA: France interested in investing in West Java Indonesia
- INDONESIA: Garuda Indonesia as its 20th member and second airline from Southeast Asia
- INDONESIA: The number of tourist arrivals to Indonesia in 2013
- INDONESIA: Jakarta’s double-decker tourist buses
- INDONESIA: Companies rapped for polluting the environment in Indonesia
- INDONESIA: Garbage is a huge problem for us in Jakarta
- Trending Articles
- ISRAEL: Zambian President authentic nature of his visit to Israel.
- NIGERIA: World Bank partnership strategy . Nigeria's development
- ZIMBABWE: Tobacco growers want their voices heard
- GABON: Total back in the game
- MAURITIUS: Mauritian Prime Minister Navin Ramgoolam
- LIBYA: Production resumes at strategic oil port in southern Libya
- GOVERNMENT: Zambian President authentic nature of his visit to Israel.
- BANKING / INVESTMENT: World Bank partnership strategy . Nigeria's development
- AGRICULTURE: Tobacco growers want their voices heard
- PETROLEUM / MINING : Total back in the game
- SOCIAL / CSR: Mauritian Prime Minister Navin Ramgoolam
- PETROLEUM / MINING : Production resumes at strategic oil port in southern Libya